Friday, December 16, 2011

What an AWE- and then Some, God we Serve!

Today during women's bible study, there was some Good Word shared today. I wanted to share it with you all. I pray that it lifts You up and Gives You Hope, today...

Acts 16:31 Give youself up to God. He sees clearly and is ALL knowing- take yourself out of your own keeping, Intrust & Place yourself in His Keeping.

Just how Big is your God?

My God is SO BIG, BIGGER then anything that tries to bring me down or gets in our way- Our God is so "Awe- and then Some -Awesome, I am in Awe when He moves!!!"  * gives me comfort, when I speak this out and do this, my family (hubby and kids) too will be saved/protected in Him! Awe, friends to hear those words today Gave me such comfort, to know that my family (all of them) are protected under His umbrella, as I lift us ALL up to Him, each day- ask for our needs and be the Light for all of us together, to follow His path. Be that example, of Who HE is to our family. Awe so precious, so needed to hear that today.
Being able to just sit in His Presence today and hear the words flowing so beautifully out of the ladies mouths today... was so glorious and precious. Just listening to every word of each song that was sang today and sitting there, Thanking Him, for all He has just done in our lives, our living situation and financial needs just in today before the study. WOW, what an amazing God I serve.

I just had a thought come to mind, this is from a song we sang:
The Lord wants you to wait upon Him, to wait for His timing NOT yours. He knows your future, HE Has created your EVERYDAYS= so instead of Worrying or Trying to figure your days out, daily- just sing this, speak this out...

"Lord we wait, Lord we Wait, I learn how to wait on Jesus, Learn how to wait on God- Such an Awesome God He is... " He is Real, He will show He is Real- when you seek Him, when you ask of Him- Speak your needs to Him, He will cover them and more!!! It's in His Word, it His Promise to each of us! Get in the WORD friends, Find Him- Seek Him

(P.S. During this very special time, during Christmas time- He will come thru friends, just wait on Him and Trust in Him- Celebrate Jesus and celebrate what He has done and what He will do... He is so good. He is so Big, and He is All Ours!!!!)

Merry Christmas Friends and Family!!!! from our Family, the Smithson's to Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment