Thursday, December 15, 2011

What an amazing God we have... that we get to call our Father!

Sorry for the delay in my post friends, as I have been moving this past weekend. I will resume in my daily and weekly posts on my blogs- next week!

I have honestly been resting in the "AUH" of our Mighty Lord and His amazing timing. He worked a miracle this past weekend, during our move!
It is so comforting knowing He is real and seeing Him work!

So if you would... Please take this time, to sit with me and just be in the moment, Rest in His Presence with me.. let's just thank Him for all He has done for us and will do for us in 2012. With Him all things are possible friends.
I encourage you to reach out to Him and speak out His name/s with me,
as you read them below, He is right there with you...


Merry Christmas, Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment